Office wear for spring. Michael Kors inspiration
Let’s talk about Michael Kors. I know that in the United States, he has been famous for quite a long time already, but in Europe the craziness is just taking off. I have to admit that I also admire his handbags and I own some of this products: a handbag, a clutch, an iPhone case and a pair of shoes. I know that great bags can be easily found at other brands as well, but the shoes are really impressive: They are so comfortable that from now on it will be hard for me to walk in anything else.
Wear to work
Here are some combinations that I particularly like. They are from the Michael Kors 2015 Ready To Wear collection. I really like the white collar under sweater and those different shades of grey, but I have to admit that the 2014 collection was more interesting, more joyful and somehow, more feminine.
Checklist for your office wear spring wardrobe
- White shirts with big collars
- Belt on top of your cardigan, sweater or even blazer
- Replace the wool or cashmere scarf with a faux fur one
- Colors: grey, beige, emerald and dark mustard
- Skirt length: over the knee
- Shoes: flats, Oxford style (see my Oxford shoes here)
Which outfit would you wear?