Bags review: trends, colors, size
Hello you bag addicted,
For the love of handbags, I checked almost all collections from the latest Fashion Weeks and put together the best designs, sorted by trends.
Trends for the 2015 bags
Here are the most important things to have in mind when buying a new bag this year.
- Match the bag with your coat, blazer or entire outfit.
- Strong colors! Don’t be afraid and choose red, yellow or electric green for your handbag.
- The two-colors (or double zipper) handbags will be a hit!
- Fur bags and cross-body bags are still in, but check the photos for more tricks!
- Clutches are either small, as phone cases, or very big
Check out the photos and see where you can buy what!
Match your bag with your coat
Two colors bags
Bucket and Fringed Bags
Waist belt bags
When it comes to clutches there are too extremes: they are either as small as a wallet or phone case, or almost as big as a normal handbag. The trick with the big clutches is to hold them under your arm as if they were something not so important (makes you appear cooler!)
Which style is your favorite?