How to wear the maxi dress: tips and outfits
As much as I believe that anyone can wear anything, the maxi dress is one of those pieces of clothing that are a bit more difficult to handle. Here are eight tips and many outfits in order to help you get the most out of it.
10 Tips on how to wear the maxi dress
- No matter the style of the dress, you can’t go wrong with wedges or flats.
- If you have an athletic body, you can choose strapless dresses.
- If you are petite, choose a single color dress, no strong patterns, and always, wear wedges!
- If you are tall, you can go for strong patterns, and even wear it with flip-flops (lucky you!).
- If you are petite, you should also look for v-neck dresses. They will elongate your body just right
- If you want to wear it for the office, keep your accessories minimal and definitely wear wedges or sandals
- For the office, look for a long shirtdress rather than one with thin straps
- For a more formal look, you can wear a thin blazer on top
- To look taller, wear a thin belt.
- If you have a curvy body, avoid thin straps or any heavy embellishments on tummy area.
Check out more tips and a great outfit here: Summer Goddess