5 tips on how to wear shirts and look sexy
I think the shirt is one of those few chameleon clothing pieces that can be worn at any age and, context or moment of the day. If you are not very familiar with wearing shirts, go ahead and read the “manual” below .
How to wear shirts and look amazing
- Pick the color that really suits you. Not everybody looks great in white! As always, what you have to do is try a lot of different colours and cuts. Choose exactly the color that stays great on you. If you feel good when wearing blue, than let it be so. If it’s fuchsia, go for it!
- Avoid those tiny, little, tight shirts! The era of tight shirts (and even t-shirts) is long ago! You’ll look way better in a loose, “boyfriend”-style shirt. Trust me! Or why don’t you give it a try? Go to a store and ask for one. Another option is to just try one your size, and one then another one with one size bigger. You’ll notice the difference.
- If you are tall, you could wear the shirt out of the skirts or pants. If you are small, you should tuck it in! The effects are longer legs and a taller body. For business outfits however, you should always have your shirt tuck in.
- If you have big breasts pay attention to the way the buttons are closing. They should fit your chest perfectly. You know when the fabric is so stretched that it looks like it’s gonna explode? Avoid these!
- Girls with small chests can easily leave your neckline unbuttoned. Wear a sexy, feminine (yet not porno) bra and you will look really hot!
Read more about shirts (and see a great summer outfit) here: Color blocking outfit.
White shirt with blue jeans (and heels)
Shirts and skirts
One color button down shirts and prints
And now some examples on how not to do it…
I’m pretty sure I have around 20 shirts in my closet: I think 4 are white, another 3 are light blue, 2 in light pink, 2 grey, some prints and some other colours. Do you like wearing shirts? How and where?