Add Colour to Your Office Outfit
We all know that our clothes can change our mood. Going around the office and seeing only black and grey can be a bit depressing. So why don’t we add some energy and creativity to our formal outfits by incorporating strong colours?
Yellow blazer to work
Color your office outfits
If you want to bring some originality to your office wardrobe, here are some important tips when incorporating colour into your work outfits:
- Choose to wear colourful items with basic shades such as as black, grey, nude or white.
- Avoid the combination white – black – yellow, it reminds one too much of a bee. Of course, this is my personal opinion, but as always, everything depends on the way you combine things.
- Try to avoid childish prints or exaggerated hippie flower motives.
- No matter the shirt, blouse or even colourful skirt, you can always rely on formal and elegant accessories, such as pumps, structured handbags, watches or simple earrings.
- Keep your accessories clean and avoid colourful necklaces, big earrings, too many bracelets or rings etc.
- Yellow Blazer from Mango (see many similar models above);
- Black Shirt from H&M (see it here);
- Pants from Mango (see below similar);
- Black Shoes from Stradivarius.
Hope you like this outfit. No Photoshop was used to correct my face, nor my body. So, if you find imperfections, don’t be surprised! We are all like this, just perfect with our imperfections.