Office Outfits for Spring
We all know how difficult changes are. Some are having a more open attitude towards change, some are totally hating it. But, I like to think there is at least one change that makes all of us happier: Spring time. All the changes that this new season bring are so sweet: Warmer days, more light, more time for outdoors, more energy, and everything greener, reborn.
Despite all these beautiful changes of the nature, there is one question that bothered me lately: What should I wear today? I want to feel that it’s (almost) spring. I really want to leave my winter coat home, but I don’t want to feel cold. So, here is what I did.
Styling for Spring
– Indeed, I left my winter coat, and instead, I wore one of my (too many) blazers.
– To not be cold, I’m wearing one of my blanket scarves. Blazer and big scarf is a very cool combo, trust me!
– Even if I’m not a fan, I still wear stocking socks with my shoes.
– I started to wear my skirts with sweaters and black stockings.
– I’m totally into office layering: (top) + down button shirt + cardigan* or sweater + blazer.
*I stopped wearing cardigans for a long time. I don’t know why I find that they give me an oldish touch to my looks. Don’t hate me, please! I’m just saying so maybe it helps you somehow. I have one that I’m trying to include in my daily outfits, and I do that because it’s has navy and white stripes and great fabric.
What to wear to Work this Spring
So, in case you are facing the same “problem”, I put together some inspiration for your spring daily work outfits.
All photos source: Pinterest.
I would love to know how you’re keeping up with the spring arrival!
What’s your favourite outfit these days?